Summer camp registration opens on January 28th! Registration for Camp Willow Springs will open at 10:00am. Registration for Camp Willow Run will begin a few hours later at 1:00pm.
Additionally, we know there is a lot of excitement about registration, so here is a list of some specific things to help you prepare:
- If you already have an account, please make sure you remember your password. You can confirm that you have your correct password and that your saved payment method is current. Access your account by going to campwillowsprings.org or campwillowrun.org and clicking “My Account” in the top right corner of the page. You should be able to log in from there. If you end up being locked out of your account, please contact our office to restore access.
- Your account is the same for CWS and CWR. If you have an existing account at one camp, you will use the same to log in and register for sessions at the other.
- If you have friends that do not have an existing account, it is not necessary for them to try to set up an account prior to registration. New families will be able to quickly and easily create an account as a part of the registration process.
- There is a 2019 Registration Guide available at campwillowsprings.org/summercamp/registration/ and campwillowrun.org/summer-camp/registration.
- The Registration Form is currently available in several places, but you cannot yet register for summer sessions (they will be available January 28th). Access the form in:
- Your account.
- Bookmark the direct link to the Summer Registration Form: https://youthcampsforchrist.campintouch.com/ui/forms/application/camper/App
- The “SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION” box on the right side of any page of campwillowsprings.org and campwillowrun.org. Due to potential high traffic on our site, this option may become inaccessible. As a result, we have provided multiple other options that are direct links to the Registration form.
- The Summer Registration Form link will also be posted on the day of registration at:
- The sessions for CWS will not be active in the Registration Form until 10am on January 28th. The CWR sessions will be active at 1pm. Please wait until that time to load the Registration Form (by clicking the link for the Registration Form), otherwise the sessions may not display properly.
- Please note that when the registration form asks you for your camper’s grade, it requests the current (2018-2019) school grade. The system will then automatically display the appropriate camp sessions based on the camper’s rising grade.
- The late-July and early-August sessions typically fill up the quickest. If you are looking to register a child for one of these sessions, we encourage you to have a backup option in case you have to select the waiting list for your top choice.
- For Waterskiing/Wakeboarding/Kneeboarding: There is an option on the Summer Registration Form to select if you would like to sign up for this activity. The activity will be assigned in the following weeks on a first-come, first-serve basis. We will notify those assigned by email. An additional fee applies for this activity. For more information, visit campwillowsprings.org/waterskiing-registration-process or campwillowrun.org/additional-fee-activities and consult the 2019 Registration Guide.
- CWS Activities: Activities at CWS operate on a rotation basis by dorm group. Only Waterskiing/Wakeboarding/Kneeboarding requires registration beforehand.
- CWR Activities: All CWR sessions have daily recreation sign-ups. Recreation sign-ups will take place after lunch each day. Only Waterskiing, Crafts, and Model Rocketry, require registration beforehand. An additional fee applies for these three recreation areas. Please visit campwillowrun.org/daily-recreation-sign-ups and campwillowrun.org/additional-fee-activities for more information.
- You will have the opportunity to request Dorm/Boxcar Friends on the Registration Form, but these can also be updated after registration. Access the “Dorm (CWS) & Boxcar (CWR) Friend Requests” form in your account to update your requests until two weeks prior to your child’s camp session.
We are excited to have you all be a part of this summer! If you have any questions about the upcoming summer camp registration process, please contact one of our offices. You can reach CWS at 252.586.0728 or email@example.com and CWR at 252.586.4665 or firstname.lastname@example.org.