Hello Camp Families!
Summer camp registration opens in a few days on Monday January 27th! Registration for Camp Willow Springs will open at 10:00am. Registration for Camp Willow Run campers in rising grades 10-12 will begin at 12:00pm. Registration for CWR campers in rising grades 6-9 will open at 2:00pm. We know there is a lot of excitement about registration, so here is a list of some things to help you prepare:
- If you already have an account, please make sure you remember your password. You can confirm that you have your correct password and have account access by going to campwillowsprings.org or campwillowrun.org and clicking “My Account” in the top right corner of the page. You should be able to login from there. If you end up being locked out of your account, please contact our office to restore access.
- If you have friends that do not have an existing account. It is not necessary for them to try to set up an account prior to registration. New families will be able to easily create an account as a part of the registration process.
- Your account is the same for CWS and CWR. If you have an existing account at one camp, you will use the same to login and register for the other.
- While you are in your account, you can confirm that your payment method on file is up to date under the “Financial Management” page. Please check your card’s expiration date.
- There is a 2020 Registration Guide available at campwillowsprings.org/summercamp/registration/ and campwillowrun.org/summer-camp/registration.
- Please note that when the system asks you for your camper’s grade, it requests the current (2019-2020) school grade.
- There are typically a few sessions that fill up quickly, we encourage you to have a backup option in case you have to select the waiting list for your top choice.
- For Waterskiing/Wakeboarding/Kneeboarding: There will be an option on the application to indicate interest in this activity. Indicating interest on the application does not guarantee enrollment into this activity. The activity will be assigned in the following weeks on a first-come, first-serve basis. We will notify those assigned by email. An additional fee applies for this activity.
- You will have the opportunity to request Dorm/Boxcar Friends on the Registration Form, but these can also be updated after registration. Access the “Dorm (CWS) & Boxcar (CWR) Friend Requests” form in your account to update your requests until about two weeks prior to your child’s camp session.
- The Registration Form is currently available in several places, but you cannot yet register for summer sessions (they will be available January 27th). Access the form through:
- Bookmarking the direct link to the Summer Registration Form: https://youthcampsforchrist.campintouch.com/ui/forms/application/camper/App
- Your account.
- The “SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION” box on the right side of any page of campwillowsprings.org and campwillowrun.org. Due to potential high traffic on our site, this option may become inaccessible. As a result, we have provided multiple other options that are direct links to the Registration form.
11. The Summer Registration Form link will also be posted on the day of registration at:
We are excited to have you all be a part of it this summer. If you have any questions about the upcoming summer camp registration process, please contact one of our offices. You can reach CWS at 252.586.0728 or firstname.lastname@example.org and CWR at 252.586.4665 or email@example.com.
Jeremy Davis Luke Newton
CWS Camp Director CWR Summer Camp Director