Summer Camp Rules
It is our desire that every camper have a fun, safe, and enjoyable experience at Camp Willow Springs. Campers are expected to abide by the camp rules and failure to do so may result in the need for the parent to pick up the camper early. Recognizing the rights and dignity of every person, Youth Camps For Christ does not tolerate bullying and expects every staff person and camper to treat all others with respect. If at any point a camper feels bullied or picked on, please notify a counselor or staff person and/or the Camp Director.
The following rules will be reviewed with campers during orientation on incoming day:
1. No throwing rocks.
2. Put aluminum cans and plastic bottles in blue recycling containers only. Additional containers are provided for all other trash.
3. No food, gum, candy, or drinks allowed in dorms.
4. Wear shoes at all times.
5. Swimming is allowed only with an authorized lifeguard on duty and in the designated swim area.
6. Do not use recreation equipment unless an authorized staff member is present.
7. Do not enter anyone else’s dorm for any reason.
8. No camper may leave camp property without special permission from the Summer Camp Director.
9. Stay out of the road, parking lot, and wooded areas unless staff supervised.
10. No graffiti allowed in or on CWS facilities.