For all 3-night sessions in 2020, check-in will begin at 4pm. Departure will be at 9:30am with pick-up occurring in front of the meeting room/dining hall.
The check-in process will be organized with health and safety procedures to comply with COVID-19 requirements.
- Please print and complete your Pre-camp health-screening log. This form is mandatory to meet our COVID-19 requirements. In order for your camper to begin the camp session, the completed form must be brought to check-in. This form can be found in your camp account.
- For the health and safety of our campers and staff and to limit possible exposure, our staff will be wearing masks and will be practicing social distancing. As we greet your family, we will be unable to offer a handshake or give a high five! We look forward to the opportunity to welcome your camper to CWS.
- Please review and sign the COVID-19 Waiver and Release of Legal liability form. This form is found in your camp account under Forms & Documents.
- Please make sure your camper’s Health History is updated and complete. This form is found in your camp account under Forms & Documents.
- Camper check-in will take place outside of the CWS meeting room/dining hall to comply with COVID-19 requirements. Please bring all luggage items with you to the check-in line. Campers will move their luggage to the dorm with their counselor. Details of the check-in process will be given upon your arrival to camp.
- Please do not arrive before 3:30pm as families will not be able to enter any camp facility other than our public restrooms. Check-in will begin promptly at 4:00pm.
- Once your camper has completed check-in, you will proceed to a designated outside location to meet your camper’s counselor. Campers will then remain with their counselor until time to move to their dorm. In order to comply with COVID-19 requirements, parents/families will not be permitted to accompany their child to their dorm.
- A Summer Camp & COVID-19 guidelines and FAQ’s document can be found in your camp account
- In an effort to reduce the handling of packages and mail, parents are encouraged to include camper letters in their luggage for each day. Please do not send care packages or food. We will not accept mail or care packages at check-in.
- The CWS campstore will be open at an outside location. We will accept debit/credit cards.
- If you need to contact the CWS office, our phone number is 252.586.0728 and email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The CWS address is as follows:
- Driving directions to Camp Willow Springs can be found on our website at http://campwillowsprings.org/directions/.
- The baggage list can be found in your camp account under Forms & Documents or at the following link: http://www.campwillowsprings.org/formdownloads/CWS_baggage_list.pdf .
- Camper checkout will be at 9:30am. There will be no closing program. Parents will pick up campers at the same outside location used for check-in.
Thank you for your help in making this a healthy and safe check-in process. We look forward to a great summer of camp!