COVID-19: May 1 Update

Hello Camp Families,

We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation as it relates to summer camp at Camp Willow Springs & Camp Willow Run. North Carolina is currently under a stay at home order through May 8. Our governor has given a 3-phase plan to reopen North Carolina and will be giving an update on the timeline of this plan within the next week. Included in the update will be possible guidelines for summer camps and further information on group size limits.

Thank you for your patience as we gather more information and seek to make well-informed decisions. While it is likely that we will need to cancel at least the first two weeks of summer camp, we have decided to delay this decision until we have further guidance from the local health department, state, and CDC. We will post the next update no later than May 15.

The health and safety of our campers, guests, and staff are of utmost importance to us. When we are able to safely reopen camp, there will be an updated health screening process and increased cleaning procedures. We will notify you of these updated procedures and how they will impact your check-in experience as we get closer to the start of summer camp sessions.

The final payment due date for summer camp has been changed from May 1 to June 1. In the event that we need to cancel any portion of summer camp, full refunds will be given. If you decide to cancel your camper’s registration, please contact us by email and your cancellation with full refund will be processed.

Thank you for your support. We continue to pray for safety and good health for you and your family during this time.

Robbie Harris
Executive Director