Summer Camp Update

We continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation as it relates to summer camp at Camp Willow Springs & Camp Willow Run. Our first summer sessions are 9-weeks away and at this time we are prayerful and hopeful that summer camp will be able to continue as planned.

The health and safety of our campers, guests, and staff are of utmost importance to us. We recognize that there may need to be adjustments to our summer camp schedule. As a result, the final payment due date for summer camp will be changed from May 1 to June 1.  

Thank you for your patience as we monitor this situation. We will keep you updated and will post the next update no later than May 1.

In the event that we need to cancel any portion of summer camp, full refunds will be given. If you feel that you need to make the decision now to cancel your camper’s registration then please contact us by email and we will process your cancellation and full refund.

Thank you for your support of this ministry. We pray for safety and good health for you and your family during this time.

Robbie Harris
Executive Director